Today, if health practitioners even think about providing their patients with information that slightly raises a question about vaccine safety – they risk deregistration or worse jail time.
We are now put in a position where true informed consent can not exist and the narrative surrounding vaccines is always the same. The benefits of vaccines are constantly over exaggerated and the risk of an adverse reaction severely down played by politicians, journalists and GP’s. The dogmatic mantra “vaccines are safe and effective” doesn’t leave much room for a productive or objective conversation.
Now more than ever before, parents are asking extremely valid questions and expressing warranted concern. Parents are wanting more balanced information.
The ‘Making Informed Choices’ workshop has been created to foster transparency, arm us with groundbreaking information, liberate us from a fear-mongering culture and take back control of our family’s health.
This workshop is not about telling anyone what to do or what to think. The ‘Making Informed Choices’ workshop is about providing the FULL BUFFET of vaccine information so that we can feel empowered, informed and confident in our choices, whatever that choice may be.
Whether you believe in vaccines, you are completely against them or you are stuck in the grey area feeling unsure – this workshop is open to everyone. We can all agree that we want safety and good health for all children.
This workshop will also be a perfect opportunity to FIND YOUR TRIBE, connect with other like-minded people in a safe, non-judgemental environment and realise that you are not alone.
What will be covered in the workshop:
- The history of the childhood vaccine schedule and the changes made over the last 3 decades
- Understanding the vaccine schedule and the combination vaccines injected at each visit
- Vaccine package inserts straight from the box
- Vaccine ingredients and known biological effects on the human body
- Long term health outcomes – Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated study?
- Looking at the evidence on “vaccine-preventable” diseases
- Aluminum adjuvants and autoimmune diseases – is there a connection?
- Vaccine-induced herd immunity
- The adverse event reporting system
- Vaccine injury as listed by the manufacturers and how to report it
- Fear culture around childhood infections
- Understanding our options for daycare and preschool
- Ways to strengthen a healthy immune system
- Why preconception care is important
- Prevention or cure, where should our focus be?
…..and so MUCH MORE!!
You will also be given nourishing refreshments, exclusive access to the online ‘Tay’s Way Movement’ community and a special information pack filled with resources, new science and medical literature to take home with you so that you can continue your vaccine research – as we should never stop learning.
It’s well and truly time for us to unite, to help one another and stop buying into a disempowering system that is designed to pit us against each other – so that we can rise up, raise our voices and demand better for our family’s TOGETHER.