‘Making Informed Choices’ Workshop: PERTH
WHEN: Sunday 21st of July, 2019
TIME: 11am – 3pm Sharp!
LOCATION: Perth CBD (the exact venue location will be emailed through to you 3 hours before the event starts)
A half day workshop to spark your mind, inspire you into action, connect with other like-minded people and empower you to take back control of your family’s health.
It will be a completely referenced and thorough presentation showcasing the latest science and medical literature, to help you feel informed and confident in your choices.
What will be covered in the workshop:
- The history of the Australian vaccine schedule and the changes made over the last 3 decades
- Understanding the vaccine schedule and the combination vaccines injected at each visit
- Vaccine package inserts straight from the box
- Vaccine ingredients and known biological effects on the human body
- Long term health outcomes – Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated study?
- Looking at the evidence on “vaccine-preventable” diseases
- Aluminum adjuvants and autoimmune diseases – is there a connection?
- Vaccine-induced herd immunity
- Adverse event reporting system
- Vaccine injury as listed by the manufacturers and how to report it
- Fear culture around childhood infections
- Understanding our options for daycare and preschool
- Ways to strengthen a healthy immune system
- Why preconception care is important
- Prevention or cure, where should our focus be?
…..and so MUCH MORE!!
You will also be given nourishing refreshments, exclusive access to the online ‘Tay’s Way Movement’ community and a special information pack filled with resources, new science and medical literature to take home with you so that you can continue your vaccine research – as we should never stop learning.
- Intimate 4 hour Workshop
- Light Refreshments
- Access to an Exclusive Online Community
- Take Home Info Pack
Strictly no refunds. Tickets can be transferable
Upon purchase of your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email that will include your order number and the event details. This is your proof of purchase as well as your ticket.
Tickets are single use only. Upon arrival, please display your confirmation email as proof of purchase to gain entry to the event. Breastfeeding Bubs are welcome however this event is NOT suitable or practical for older children. We need to be mindful about background noise so that we can hold space for people to concentrate and immerse themselves into this workshop without distractions.
- The event audience will NOT be filmed at any time to ensure their privacy
- No cameras or laptops. No filming inside the event, including on mobile phones
- The event organisers reserve the right to refuse entry, attendance and ticket purchases at their discretion. If the event organisers refuse entry after ticket purchase, a full refund will be given
- Venue address will be emailed 3 hours before the event commences
***IMPORTANT: Once you have made an order you have 3 BUSINESS DAYS to transfer the exact funds into the listed bank account. If the funds have not been deposited within that time, your ticket will automatically be CANCELLED and your seat will no longer be reserved.***
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
The information provided in or throughout this workshop is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use.
Not Medical Advice.
The information provided in or throughout this workshop is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or allied health professional). I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition.
Tay’s Way Movement does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided in this workshop.